Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Onesie Just For Him





Caleb in his beloved car onesie...
it's super fun to be able to play with your clothes. :)


See?


And be able to bang your toys on some button wheels.
How adorable is that?!



Caleb in his "boose" onesie.
I love that we have a personalized onesie of his nickname.






My friend Tracy made these adorable personalized onesies that we ordered from her Etsy shop Twinspirations.  I will forever treasure these onesies, it truly is so much fun to dress Caleb is something personalized just for him.  I had no idea how much I would cherish and simply enjoy dressing him in something made just for him.  These onesies have quickly become keepsakes.  Caleb has already worn his personalized onesies dozens of times and they still look brand new, and they are oh-so-soft!  A smile is brought to my face each time I dress him in one of his personalized onesies, it's so much fun.  I could go on and on.  I just had to share how much we are loving these onesies made by Tracy!  We'll be ordering more soon as Caleb grows, can't wait!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

you made me smile. :) It is TRULY a blessing knowing the joy the work of my hands brings. :) Thank you Megan and I am SO glad you love them. :)