Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Dream Of Laundry Room...

Cole and I went to some dream open houses today just for fun.  Oh, and dream houses they were!  One specifically had a dream laundry room, everything I imagine when I dream of a laundry room of my dreams. 

A dream laundry room for me would have....


TONS of light.
Windows...
light colors...
white, white and more white!
Just like the one pictured above.
Oh, and I love that this one has a back door.
I love that it functions as a washroom.

It would also ...

Be quite large...
 I'm thinking the size of a master bedroom (hehe)
And would also contain tons of...
shelving...
...storage...
and more storage.
Oh, and I like that this one has a table...
for folding, sorting and such things.
Love this laundry room, too.

My dream laundry room would also have...



Multiple front load washing machines and dryers.
Totally unnecessary and quite extravagant...
... but this is my dream laundry room after all! :)



What would your dream laundry room (or any room) be like?



6 comments:

Samantha said...

oh.. wow... those are just gorgeous. I don't think I will ever have a laundry room that nice!

I love white too and I would love a great place for hanging/folding cloth diapers! :)

Meg said...

Hehe, I don't think we will have one like that either lol

Ours right now is in our basement...very dark and a little scary during night hours...but it works! :)

Meg said...

yeah, I agree...I think the white is nice because it feels open...and space because right now I fold everything on top of the dryer and I always feel scrunched :) hehe

rutheah rodehorst said...

oooooh, that first one is gorgeous. If I had that laundry room, I think I'd be doing laundry and ironing all day. Hmmm, maybe Ryan can transform our basement utility/laundry area into that!! haha So fun to dream! :)

Tracy said...

my dream laundry room would come complete with a person who lives in there and washes, folds and puts away my laundry for me. :)

Meg said...

Rutheah...that would be awesome if Ryan did that to your laundry area! When he is done, maybe he can show Cole the ropes! :)

We do tons of laundry...as I am sure you all do! It would be nice to have such a wonderful environment to do it in...but I'll just have to imagine that I'm in a natural light-filled room hehe :)

Tracy...that is hilarious! I'd take a laundry person too! :)