Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday Crown

I have been doing some do-it-yourself birthday projects/crafts this week for Caleb's first birthday, which is coming up quickly as it is this Sunday.  Tonight I made him a birthday crown, made from scrapbook paper, sticky gems and some more scrapbook paper.  I am not a very crafty person, but I thought I could try to make a few simple things for his first birthday, rather than buy already made items.  I thought it would be a little more personal and also save us some money. Here is Caleb's first birthday crown...



To make a birthday crown (or a just- for- fun crown :) ), that is made of something a little more durable than the one I made, you can read some tuitorials here.

I hope Caleb likes his crown on his birthday!  Tonight I tried it on him for size, and he loved it!

No comments: